Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cinematic Re-Posts

I am sort of bored and not much happened today in the markets. Instead of pushing out a post repeating all the same type of stuff, why not take a break?

On August 20, 2011 I covered what I believe was one of the greatest obscure movie references of all time and I did all the research to support it. Take a look back on this classic post:
The Ultimate Obscure Observation
This was pretty bad ass if I do say so myself.

I often share clips of the best films I have seen, but how about the worst movies ever? In September I joined up for the Alex J. Cavanaugh Worst Movies Ever Blogfest and had a great time:
Worst Movies Ever Blogfest
10 of the worst films ever for various reasons!

Have a good night.

1 comment:

GawainsGhost said...

I don't do with the worst films ever. That list is too exhaustive.

The best film ever made, to my mind, is Gone With the Wind. That was made in 1939, the golden year of Hollywood. That was the same year that Casablanca and the Wizard of Oz, the first movie ever made with technicolor, were produced. They all won Academy Awards.

The Green Hornet. That is the worst movie I've ever seen.