Thursday, February 9, 2012

Giving Back, It Works

Tomorrow is Friday night, and that means get those requests in for anything you want as fun or interesting.

Giving Back, It Works
Tonight instead of a post here is what I did:
-Talked to a dear friend that needed some support for a long time
-Made 6 charts by request and sent them out, even though I am no great chartist, second opinions are always a good thing
-on Twitter I reached out to new folks
-on Twitter I DM'd anyone that wanted to talk, and had great talks with folks I know

And I think by the response I have seen it was all very much worth it.

My note for tonight, give back. Whether you are a top dog (you know who you are) or a stray like me, anyone that reaches out is important and can add to the discussion and maybe even to you.

Have a good night.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hillier said...

"Stray like me." :)

This is why you win everyone's heart.

EconomicDisconnect said...

I am what I am, always aiming for more. In the end its readers like you that know me and keep coming back that make the difference to me. Such a nice thing to say, thanks.

GawainsGhost said...

Yes, well, always interesting, never boring. That's the only way to live.

For Friday Night Entertainment, I renew my recommendation for the Faces, "Stay With Me." It's the purest rock and roll song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwCko-kzR0