Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Friends

The NFL regular season comes to a close! Here come the playoffs!

The New England Patriots had about as shocking a season as possible. I am amazed how well they are playing especially the young defense which has become better as the season went on. Things are shaping up and here are the match ups next week:
AFC
NY Jets at Indianapolis Colts (Saturday night 8;00pm)
Baltimore Ravens at Kansas City Chiefs (1:00pm Sunday)
I will have a more complete run down of these games near weeks end, but I like the Colts and Ravens in these games.

NFC
New Orleans Saints at St. Louis Rams/Seattle Seahawks (4:00pm Saturday)
Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles (4:00pm Sunday)
We already know the Saints will murder the NFC West Champions whoever it is, they have already blown both teams out this season. The Packers beat the Eagles way back in week 1 and I think I will favor them in this game as well. More coverage later in the week.

Best Friends
No worries this will not become an all animal cuteness blog like Kid Dynamite's doggie centered site! Still, I wanted to share the evolution of the pug dog Norman and the new kitten Jessie's growing friendship.

I will be getting back to posting this week. I have a few things I want to try out trading wise and will share my ideas. For some excellent longer term buy and holds, check out the charts over at Chessnwine tonight as they are very attractive. Most of my new work will be using my smaller short term oriented part of my trading capital.

Anyways, here are the two kids a few nights ago on the couch, very stand offish:

Not bad, but still not really that comfortable.

Here is a nice picture from last night where you can see the love:

Friends already!

I really am more of a cat person and little Jessie is a real lift up. I am also feeling very appreciative to the dog for being so well behaved. He has had plenty of extra treats to help things along and if you know Pugs this is both a mistake and will require diet food to counteract!

Have a good night.

4 comments:

watchtower said...

"He has had plenty of extra treats to help things along"

Damn, he's already getting a back massage from the cat, but you still have to give him treats?

EconomicDisconnect said...

Watchtower,
indeed, you have no idea!

watchtower said...

Well, looks like the Rams are not going to make it, but at least it is an improvement over last year.

CT-Hilltopper said...

Very cute animals, Get.

I used to have a calico cat like that, but she passed on about six years ago. Her name was Peppermint Patty.