Monday, January 17, 2011

Running Screens on Monday

It was frigid here today! 7 degrees in the morning, yikes! Of course it was going to be cold any way you look at it after the Patriots got destroyed yesterday.

Running Screens on Monday
Not much to write about on a holiday Monday. I am running screens over at the PPT tonight looking for new ideas. When is it a good time to run screens? Mondays, and when you are faced with press coverage and a zoned middle of the field. Maybe the Patsies could have tried that? No, I guess not.

Anyways, looking for ideas for trades so don't be shy and let me know what you are thinking so I can steal your ideas.

Star Wars Galaxy Map
Could not help it, here is a great Star Wars map of the Galaxy:
The Galaxy
Now find Dagobah!

Have a good night.

3 comments:

GawainsGhost said...

Trade ideas? I'd trade every player on the Cowboys' roster for draft picks. That includes Witten, Ware, Ratliff, Romo, and Bryant.

Oh, wait, when the CBA expires in March, there can be no trades. Or free agency for that matter. Never mind.

I'll take the Packers over the Bears and the Steelers over the Jets. Then I'll take the Packers over the Steelers.

Anonymous said...

I'm really Glad i found this site.Added economicdisconnect.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

EconomicDisconnect said...

Gawains,
good one! We will give you all our running backs and the NE cheerleaders, and our two first round picks for Demarcus Ware.

Anon,
Thanks!