Thursday, June 9, 2011

You Call It

Another wild thunderstorm here! High winds and crazy lightning are causing issues again with the Internet and my commute home. Home late and getting a late start. Not much heavy stuff tonight

Get requests in for Friday Night. I changed the comments section in case anyone was having an issue. The comments will now go to another page. Not sure if this was an issue, we will see how it goes. I like the pop up window version in case there are graphs and stuff I like to reference, but we will see how it goes.

You Call It
I admit, I just blew about an hour trying to figure out this chart that was on Pragmatic Capitalism in an article by Charles Rotblut, CFA:
Bearish Sentiment Surges

It seems since the Japan nuclear event (or on-going crisis if you follow it) most buyers have been bearish and are as bearish looking 6 months out as of NOW almost as much as they were at the end of the world back in March 2009. I have no idea and I have tried to wrap my head around it for a while. The time spent in the bearish section is also without compare since the fall in stocks last summer. So what is going on? I honestly have no idea.

Offer up ideas in the comments, I would welcome some.

The Carstache
This has to be a joke right?:

I will buy 3 of these things if any reader wants one shipped out to them to place on their car. You must submit a picture of the car with the carstache so I can post it. Come on, you know this rocks!

Facebook Mania
No comment:
Woman tattoos sleeve of 152 Facebook friends

Ok, one comment. Did she get a Groupon deal on the ink job?

Have a good night.

7 comments:

EconomicDisconnect said...

Low volume Friday tomorrow and I may have to exit my shorts at 1300 as the never ending V recovery market is showing up ,on all my charts, with no volume as usual. Nice idea, but still not time me thinks.

watchtower said...

"You must submit a picture of the car with the carstache so I can post it."

If it was a muttonstache like my man Jason Robard's in 'Once Upon a Time in the West' it would be a done deal.

http://tinyurl.com/nuy6bf

My car demands sideburns also!

watchtower said...

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Friday!

Any chance of Kiss's Detroit Rock City making the cut?
That's been going thru my head for 3 days now.

http://tinyurl.com/c8b35z

Jeff said...

Hey Get

Meant to catch you the other night.

Read the Fly and just wanted to say keep blogging sir. You are doing a fine job!

Looking for 1250 on the S&P before I start to cover. I may even hold it until after the Fed ends QE. I have been doing well shorting the Russell 2000 via TWM.

Tech and the Russell look horrible. I also picked up some EUO and went long the dollar vs the Euro. Results have been mixed there so far.

Hope you are well man.

GawainsGhost said...

Okay, this is different.

I renew my request for Bad Company, "Shooting Star."

David Batista said...

Yay! Comments works for me! :)

It took a while for the thunder and lightning to reach us here, but it did eventually come. Luckily, I was already snug as a bug in a rug at home by that time.

Happy Friday!

EconomicDisconnect said...

Thanks Jeff!

Glad the comments worked David, maybe the heat is killing blogger?