Saturday, April 2, 2011

Closing Laps with Kevin Harvick

What is it about the final laps of a race that gets Kevin Harvick going? This guy is exciting to say the least.

From 2001, in his 3rd race after Dale Earnhardt's death landed Harvick in the Earnhardt car, Kevin wins at Atlanta and I can tell you honestly I cried like a little baby:

Still gets me going.

The 2007 Daytona 500? Yup, last lap drama:

I kind of wish Mark Martin had won that race, he deserves a 500 win.

Last lap pass to win at Talladega in 2010, at 200 mph, this is not easy:

OMFG!

And of course, last weeks last lap pass to win at Fontana:

Nasty!

I do not watch NASCAR like I used to, but I have plenty or memories.

Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watched your win videos finally.. So awesome.. of course I cried again too.. I'm so excited by his racing style.. those last lap victories can't be beat.. you need the Brickyard on here too.. AWESOME
29thharvickfan