Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Truth in Pictures

The wife and I went out for dinner so I am home too late for any real post. Maybe a cartoon?

"They Got Money for Wars, But Can't Feed the Poor"
-Tupac

Ran across this cartoon over at Abstruse Goose:
Thick Face, Black heart (click for larger view):

Indeud.

I have covered this before so I do not want to get stuck here again. Buying big bank stocks that got bailed out and continue to stick it to the taxpayer is not cool in my book, but each to their own. AIG, BAC, JPM, GS, and others are on permanent blacklist for me, I don't care if I could make a zillion dollars trading them.

Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your website. It appears as if some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.

Thank you

My web blog :: external link