I am not sure where the time is going this week, but I am short on it again!
I made some buys this morning:
-WNR (I know, again?!)
Will see how it goes.
Reader David was pretty close! The rundown:
1. Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)
2. Grand Moff Tarkin (Star Wars)
3. Sho'Nuff (The Last Dragon)
4. Christine (Christine)
5. Leo Balmudo (Grease)
6. Rexor (Conan the Barbarian)
7. Colonel Strelnikov (Red Dawn)
8. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest)
9. The Kurgan (Highlander)
10. Johnny (The Karate Kid) and Chong Li (Bloodsport)
11. Master Vampire Barlow (Salem's Lot)
12. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
Great Trading Posts
Greg Harmon runs the site Dragonfly Capital and I now stop in there every day. Mr. Harmon has skills across all kinds of charting and trading styles, one can learn a lot by reading his posts.
Here are two well worth a look:
Four Guys Walk up to a Copper Mine Field…
How about looking at copper through:
-Point and Figure Charts
-The way cool Andrew's Pitchfork
A fun post is:
Picking The Car Company That Fits Your Style
Depending on if you are a daytrader, swing trader, or a position trader Mr. Harmon has a car company for you!
To make you more of a mind to accept your robotic overlords, they are now making robotic babies! We get closer every day:
Japanese university can’t stop building robotic babies
Have a good night.