Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Saturday

I just felt lazy today. I probably could have/should have cut the grass but I did not feel like it. I could have washed the car or any number of things. I felt like relaxing and so I have been. Totally chill Saturday. Nice.

I did grab some steaks for an early dinner today. I had a huge ribeye and the wife and mom in law got filets. Pre-cook:
Just about ready to come off the grill:
I made some asparagus too, you know, to round out the meal.

I may add some stuff to this post later, or not.

Added:
A couple things to add.

Jake from EconomPic put me on this great song by Foster the People called "Pumped up Kicks" which is really good. Thanks!:


My friend ChessNwine celebrates his birthday today and I had no idea! Chess is the best chart maker I know and a good friend. It was mainly due to Chess that I started to trade again because it became fun again. Happy Birthday! Here is your Herbie Hancock tune:

Very smooth.

Have a good night.

11 comments:

David Batista said...

After the week the markets have had, you DESERVE a nice chill break, man!

Enjoy that juicy steak, it looks absolutely delish.

EconomicDisconnect said...

Oh wow, its a David Batista sighting!!! How are you doing? Having a good summer?

David Batista said...

I'm doing well and having a great summer, my friend. Hope you are too!

Did you ever get around to watching Game of Thrones yet?

EconomicDisconnect said...

Not yet David, been busy market watching and real job working. Would you believe I am watching Highlander episodes tonight on Youtube? Shocking I know. Got Unholy Alliance part 2 ready for the final fight right now, gota run.

Shillelagh said...

nice job...sometimes. doing little is necessary to recharge!

EconomicDisconnect said...

Shill, you know it!

Jennifer Hillier said...

Relaxing Saturdays are the best kind!

EconomicDisconnect said...

JH, indeud.

Watchtower said...

@ Jake

I'm digging that 'Foster the People' song, downloaded it to my MP3 player late last night.
I do a lot of mountain biking and sometimes I train on converted railroad beds by myself.
This usually involves up to a two hour ride and it gets pretty boring without some tunes.
Needless to say that after a few years of this a person runs out of new songs to listen to, was really glad you sent that tune in to GYSC and hope you will continue to contribute some song ideas.
Thanks man.

@ Sovereign Bohemian

I like Van Halen too.
I guess we don't have any doubt how Gawains feels about them (lol!) but I don't think they suck, I listened to a lot of Van Halen blasting out of my buddies 1966 SS Chevelle...good times, gooood times!

Watchtower said...

GYSC, we are doomed.

http://tinyurl.com/3thkpkr

EconomicDisconnect said...

Waychtower, yes I really like that tune Jake suggested. 1966 Chevelle? Was it a big block? YOU KNOW I am using that article tonight.