Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I know my grand return was scheduled for this evening, but I just spent 2.5 hours in a car driving through a stupid snow storm that was not supposed to start until late tonight. I love the winter so very much! Weathermen are even better. Name another profession where you can be wrong over 70% of the time and still keep your job. I know, the head of the NAR is another one where that criteria applies!

Hopefully I will have a post up tomorrow. I want to get back to my old routine. I really do not like moving.

Have a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a storm dump 2" on us yesterday and now we have 4 days in the 40-60 range before the next storm. I think this next one will be about the last one of the year and I'm sure ready for that.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

HI YO SILVER AWAY!!!!

Adios $